Our client is a renowned manufacturing and consumer electronics company in Hong Kong. Their business covers widely across APAC, Europe, North America and in the Middle East. As a company expansion, they are currently looking for a Lead Designer to nurture creativity and deliver designs that inspire the team to deliver forward thinking, creative ideas both conceptually and technically.
About The Role:
- Reporting to the Senior Design Communication Manager and will manage a team of talented graphic designer
- Set the design quality of the team
- Ensure both the Design Manager and Head of Design are clearly and regularly briefed on the status and rationale of all projects
- Take responsibility and ably deliver graphic design solutions in advertising layout preparation, POS material development and production, and marketing material development
- Take ownership of the projects assigned to you and deliver as promise
- Guide and mentor junior designer to ensure quality
- Preferably with Master or Bachelor degree in design or related field from established design institutes with at least 10 years of graphic design and design management experience
- Outstanding portfolio, typography design is a plus
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- In-depth knowledge of design management and creative direction management in a global environment
- Familiar with consumer brands, and electronics industry, experience with B2C business
- Strong creative leadership and people engagement and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ophelia Wong at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.