- Monitor warehouse performance to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Respond to any issues in Logistics operations.
- Daily logistics functions - ASN preparations, pick list generation, packing list creation, forwarder booking and cargo dispatch.
- Ensure data accuracy between WMS and ERP
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate inventory control.
- Customer facing - majority by emails.
- High Diploma holder preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in Logistics industry is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Knowledge of WMS and ERP system is preferred.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Fresh graduate is also welcome.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.