About our client:
Our client is a global leading consumer products brand with retail outlets in over 13 markets in the Asia Pacific region. The brand imagines, designs and builds extraordinary tech accessories products. Due to business expansion plan in the region, there is a hiring need of Logistics Specialist based in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Optimisation of the customer fulfilment experience through supervising key performance indicators as well as communicating and collaborating with internal/external partners to resolve, handle and prevent shipping exceptions every day
- Key internal partners include the Logistics Inbound, Outbound and Distribution Centre teams, Retail Contact Centre, Reseller Operations Shared Services and the Retail Fulfilment Operations team while third-party forwarders and warehouse providers form the bulk of external partners.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and look into recommendations and alternatives at both a tactical and strategic level.
- Analysing and understanding key behaviour of partners to identify root causes and subsequently work with partners to apply relevant corrective actions.
- Consistent through interactions with key partners in Logistics and the wider Operations team
Ideal candidate requirement:
- Associate Degree or above with minimum 4 years of operational/ customer service experience in either the Logistics industry or within customer organisations handling Logistics partners
- Proven understanding of ERP knowledge will be advantageous
- Great Teammate, adaptable, flexible and forward-thinking to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change.
- Fluent English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.