About our client:
Our client is one of the top luxury fashion brands and currently looking for a Store Operations Manager to manage and lead the store operations teams.
- Ensure Operation efficiency and product flow are followed the Company regulations
- Prevent Stock Lost or stock damage and ensure Operation efficiency
- Lead the stock deliveries, client's repair and merchandise transfer from warehouse, other stores and repair workshop
- Lead the team including Cashier, Store Administrator, Stock Assistant, Tailor, Shop Attendants, Part-timers to achieve Boutique business goals and objectives
- Manage and ensure the good cashiering, till reconciliation, daily closing, transaction update, emails, packaging etc.
- Ensure boutique maintenance is up to standard, deal efficiently and closely monitor to the work performance of external vendors
- Diploma or above is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years at supervisory level in the luxury retail industry
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Basic Excel Skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kristy Chan at +852 3180 4956 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.