Maintenance Manager (F&B)
- Expereince in SOP and cost saving projects
- Solve technical problems for all restaurant under the group
- Minimum 8 years' maintenance experience in the F&B industry
About the Client
Our client is a listed F&B company with many fast-growing brands under their portfolio. To climatize to the rapidly growing business, they are looking for a dynamic individual to become their Maintenance Manager and lead the maintenance team in Hong Kong.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Director and leading a team of 10, you will oversee maintenance, repair, and upgrade projects for 130 restaurant outlets in Hong Kong. Your role is to providing training to the team and be hands-on managing ad-hoc projects related to maintenance and repair matters. Lastly, you will be responsible in planning, allocating and managing annual team budget whilst implementing cost saving solutions to lower costs and to maximize revenue for the group.
- Minimum of 8 years maintenance experience in F&B industry, with 3 years in supervisory level
- High Diploma in Engineering
- Experience in leading and motivating a team
- Detail minded, hands-on and strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks under a tight timeframe
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and verbal communications skill in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.