About The Client
Our client is one of the most well recognized company in Hong Kong and they are looking for a Manager (Business Development/Entrepreneurship).
Reporting to System Director, you are responsible to conduct strategy to facilitate local IT startup or SME for their entrepreneurship endeavour. As an individual, you need to identify and develop strategic partnership with investors, incubators, industrial experts and accelerators both locally and in the region. You also need to prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis of various investment opportunities, and collaborate with internal department and researchers to support the commercialisation of research through technology venturing. You will plan, execute and manage different entrepreneurship funding and incubation programmes in Hong Kong (i.e. New Investment Funds). Lastly, you have to manage the portfolio of invested and supported startup or SME, including but not limited to financial performance monitoring and reporting.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or a related discipline, preferably with a postgraduate master's degree
- 6-7 years of working experience in IT innovation or tech-based environment, preferably in startup or entrepreneurship background
- Experience in driving the success of partnership programme, business expansion and funding advisory service
- Strong interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship and venture capital
- Ability to perform market analysis on IT industry and identify investment opportunities
- Excellent in documentation and presentation
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese are required, including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.