About the Client
Our client is one of the largest banks with its head office in Hong Kong. It has strong presence across Greater China. It is looking for a Manager/ Assistant Vice President for Document Management and Central Mailing.
About the Role
- Managing the team which provides document management, scanning, warehouse management, and central mailing services to the Bank
- Liaising and managing contracts with service providers for logistic and disposal, lettershopping services, etc. Ensuring vendors are in compliant with instructions
- Sourcing, selecting vendors and negotiating quotes and contracts to ensure cost effective management
- Providing administrative support to the management e.g. in-house and statutory reporting
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in record management service and central mailing function, managerial experience is preferred
- Experience in vendor management and supporting the management is preferred
- Excellent Chinese and English command
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4941 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.