About our Client
Our client is a dominant player in the food and beverage industry in Hong Kong and Greater China region. To cope with their expansion plans in Hong Kong, they would like to invite an Managing Director to lead their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and directly reporting to the Founder, you will provide leadership and direction to cross functional division heads to drive sales for 50 chain restaurant outlets across Hong Kong. You will develop business strategies, policies and procedures to obtain financial objectives for the business. You will conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoot areas of interest while providing appropriate solutions to problems identified. Additionally, you will provide management staff training to enhance their competency, and to ensure business operation and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all division heads. Most importantly, you will achieve company goals and revenue targets by accepting ownership and making critical decisions for the company.
- Minimum degree holder in any related discipline Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or Hotel Management related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' proven success in working for a high volume, multi-unit restaurant group as an Operations Director leading a sizable team
- Track record in founding a successful company as a Founder
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a sizeable team
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, volatile, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.