About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based digital media company that promotes contemporary fashion, culture, arts and music. With footprints in Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom and their plans to expand their business, they are now inviting a Managing Editor to join their team.
About the Role
As a Managing Editor, you will provide strategic directions to the editorial team to ensure key milestones and targets are met which is in line with the group's brand positioning. You will provide innovative insights and suggesting ideas for stories and see them through to publication, and to ensure a high quality and accuracy of website publication is achieved across the whole team. Lastly, you will identify sales opportunities by increasing editorial exposure through partnership, subculture and new communities that helps build the company brand.
- Minimum 5 years' editorial content creation experience ideally with knowledge in fashion, arts, culture, or music
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Excellent planning skills and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Track record of developing and executing effective editorial marketing strategies to achieve ROI
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.