About our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation with a significant market share in the retail sector. The organisation has had a strong presence in the region over many years and recent positive developments have provided a springboard for further expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and managing a team of 2, you will be responsible for driving member loyalty to produce measurable and profitable incremental revenue for the group. Other responsibilities include development of rewards program, targeted promotions to influence member purchasing behaviour and designing loyalty products, features and benefits to generate repeat purchase. You will also deep dive into member data to understand key drivers, behaviours characteristics, member segmentation and analyse member data by working closely with cross functional stakeholders to develop and implement yearly promotions. Lastly, you will lead the team in developing and presenting business cases, including product, analysis, mechanisms, costs and performance measures.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing with solid exposure in large-scale loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions.
- Well organized, manage projects and priorities with on time, on budget delivery.
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results.
- Creative mindset of continually thinking and presenting new ideas on how to enhance Marketing's impact on the business
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.