About the Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company whose purpose is to innovate and transform the lives of patients around the world, and they are dedicated to develop life-changing medicines for people with serious diseases. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia, they are looking for a Medical Director to lead their medical affairs team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading the medical affairs team, you will provide medical expertise locally to contribute to local and global pharmacovigilance activities and provide medical affairs strategies across different therapeutic areas. You will create clinical development plans and clinical protocols to support product development, registration, and commercialization of drug pipeline. You and your team will establish ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, government officials, healthcare organizations to develop a close working relationship. Most importantly, you will support the generation of publications and expert reports, and representing the company at professional and meetings with authorities.
- PhD graduate in Science related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years' medical affairs experience working in a multinational pharmaceutical company, with a minimum of 4 years' at a management role
- Possess strong industry knowledge and experience with a good understanding of safety, rules and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team-based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience with publications
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.