About our Client
Our client is a global luxury apparel retailer with a track record of success and history. The brand is well-known for its fine craftsmanship and technical innovation in the textile industry. They are now looking to expand it's merchandising team in Hong Kong and are seeking for a high calibre Merchandiser with solid production management knowledge to join the fast expanding team.
About the Role
- Work in a team of 3 and report to Senior Merchandiser.
- Assist suppliers in preparation for bulk order, and identify potential production preparation problems that affect the quality and on time delivery of bulk orders
- Ensure smooth production flow, in addition to good quality and OTD of orders
- Closely monitor the milestone in production, and provide problem resolutions that best balance the needs and interest of suppliers and customers throughout the cycle
- Assist suppliers in understanding the root cause of the problem in responding to customer complaints
- Diploma or above in Textile & Clothing or related discipline with a minimum 3 years of relevant experience in garment merchandising of woven.
- Passionate about luxury and high-end products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.