About the Client
Our client is one of the major banks in Hong Kong and currently, they are looking for a Network Manager with good experience in network security operations and banking environments to join them.
About the role
- Working with teammates to perform day-to-day internal operational duties regarding networking and network security issues
- Working closely with vendors and internal stakeholders on IT network project development, implementation and testing
- Support security framework to fulfill different security compliance guideline
- Assisting the team manager on administration duties, such as asset planning, IT audit, policy/SOP drafting, etc.
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in network engineering
- With network experience in the banking sector
- Familiar with network and networking security technologies, such as Router & Switch(Cisco/H3C/Huawei), LAN/WAN, MPLS, WiFi solutions, load balancer
- With good knowledge of security operations & solutions, including, security hardening, firewalls, endpoint, DLP, Anti-DDoS solutions, etc., is a huge advantage
- Familiar with banking compliance (e.g., PCI-DSS, C-RAF) is a plus
- Good team-work spirit and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.