- New headcount
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-listed conglomerate with property, retail and food and beverage business operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a long-term business development plan, they are now inviting an Operations Manager to join their pre-opening team to further expand their food and beverage business in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Group General Manager and leading a front-of-house team, you will be in charge of a multi-branded and multi-unit restaurant business. You will manage business performance for all outlets to ensure financial objectives are met. You will provide training to the operations team and to ensure exemplary quality and service standards are delivered to customers. Working with the management team, you will participate in future restaurant pre-opening projects including new restaurant concept and product development. Lastly, you will also be working closely with the executive chef to liaise daily operations to drive sales and further expand their various food and beverage ventures.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Hospitality, Operations Management or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years' managerial experience in F&B industry;
- Excellent command of English & Cantonese is a must;
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Willing to handle ad-hoc requests, inquiries and reporting from retail or F&B outlets after office hours;
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills; and
- Proficient in PC skills, MS Office (Word, Excel) and internet applications is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.