- Manage organisation's website and social media platforms constantly
- Maintain copy-writing and translation of marketing communications materials such as brochures, eDMs, e-newsletters, presentations, social media posts and other corporate communication materials etc.
- Develop and promote the campaigns, activities and event to meet organizational goals
- Ad-hoc task are assigned by the manager
- A degree holder in Marketing & Communication discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience is preferable
- 2-3 years' experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Good command of Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Minimal understanding of any video editing software preferred
- Immediate availability is preferable
- Flexible working days & working hours
- North Point
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.