About Our Client:
Our client is a listed conglomerate with diversified business in HK, China and Europe. They are currently looking for an independent Personal Assistant to help the administration for both business and family issues.
About The Role:
- All-rounded support to CEO's business and personal matters.
- Assist in personal affairs of the family members; Oversee children's school-related stuff and extra-curricular activities.
- Supervise and coordinate the schedule of drivers and domestic helpers; and delegate housework.
- Handle household admin., renovation and maintenance.
- Screen, reply and forward emails; Coordinate client meetings, arrange travel and hotel accommodation.
- Work closely with external charitable organisations and coordinate company events.
The Successful Applicant:
- Diploma holder in any discipline.
- 5+ years solid PA or secretary experience.
- Good attitude, multi-tasking, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.