About the Client
Our client is a Singapore listed Co. with stable and steady growth business across the global. To cope with their business development, they are looking for a Plant Controller who are willing to station in PRC to lead the team.
About the Role
- Station in China and lead a sizeable team.
- Manage different accounting & finance related duties.
- Monitor on cashflow, budget and forecast for operational decisions.
- Handle overall tax compliance and tax return fillings.
- Responsible for cost analysis and cost reduction planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of work experience in managing full spectrum of accounting and finance functions.
- Track record of managing a sizable manufacturing/factories.
- Confident and responsive to changes and growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.