About Our Client
Our client is an International Luxury Lifestyle Brand and over 300 stores worldwide, and over 3,000 department and speciality stores worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a 1-Year Contract PLM Solution Project Trainer in its buying office located in Hong Kong office.
- Handle PLM solution project management, communication, timeline management and UAT with the venders during implementation
- Provide supports to internal and external PLM users and manage user issues
- Prepare training material, planning training sessions, demonstrate system functionality, and conduct user training sessions
- Collaborate with cross-functional product management team in different divisions
- Attend project meeting to follow up daily plans and identify system functionality issues with solutions
- Degree holder or above in Information Management, IT, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in PLM implementation training
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience working in fashion retailer environment is preferred
- Experience in Centric PLM, MS Office, or any supply chain software solutions is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.