About the Client
Our client is market leading healthcare public relations company with international presence. A rare opportunity has arisen, they are now inviting an experienced incumbent to join them as a Principal Medical Writer.
About the Role
Reporting to the Scientific Director, and overseeing a team of Medical Writers, you are responsible for developing high-quality publications, presentations and meeting materials based on targeted therapeutic areas, scientific and clinical areas that supports key marketing messages for key international healthcare companies. Working closely with internal team members and external stakeholders, you will ensure publications are produced is in line with the brief, and meets the agreed budget and project timeline. Most importantly, you will act as an ambassador when representing the company at conferences and client meetings.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Science related disciplines, Master's and PhD graduates are highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years' medical education and healthcare communications experience with prior experience managing writers
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills; having the ability to develop engaging communication materials, and being able to develop or maintain a good relationship with clients
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Traveling is required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.