About the Client:
Our client is a renowned listed conglomerate based in Hong Kong with international business developments in property, hospitality and investments. A rare opportunity has arisen, and the Group's Chairman is now inviting a high caliber incumbent to join them as a Private Teacher for their private household.
About the role:
Reporting to the Parents of the household, you will work with a primary ans secondary school students to improve their skills on various subjects by correcting homework and preparing lessons that meets IB curriculum standards. You will motivate the children's interest to learn to increse their interest and enhance their learning abilities. Most importantly, you will monitor the learning progress and academic results with the student and the parents.
- University Teaching Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching exprience in IB Primary Years Programme or Middle Years Programme
- Proficiency in English is a pre-requisite for the role
- Detail-minded with a strong sense of responsibility, patience and
- Passionate in teaching young children
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.