Product Dept Head, Unsecured and Secured Loans Product (Bank)
- Sound secured and unsecured lending product strategy
- All-rounded product planning
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and international retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as their Product Dept Head of their Unsecured and Secured Loans Product.
About the role
Reporting to the Division Head of Banking Products, you will lead teams managing overall product planning, portfolio, product growth and P&L of retail lending products (including Personal Loans and Mortgage & Secured Loans Products). You are responsible for formulating strategic plans on product design, product launch implementation and business performance evaluation. You are required to take lead to define new product programs and monitor channel sales effectively. You have to oversee the overall product flow operations and keep abreast of the updated product digital development. In addition, you will suggest innovative product insights for improving customer journey to maximize business profitability.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 12-15 years of product development experience in secured and unsecured lending in retail banks, with at least 6 years or above in managerial level.
- Solid digital project experience of lending products is essential.
- Sound retail loans product operations with good product marketing background is required.
- Strong business sense, excellent project management and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.