Project Manager, Digital Projects (Bank)
- Retail business digitalization
- Excellent in project management
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Digital Projects Dept for a Project Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head of Digital Project, you will formulate digital transformation strategies from planning, delivering and execution for retail banking business. You will develop end-to-end project plans and work closely with Product, IT and Operation teams in launching digital initiatives on retail channel platforms (e.g. digital, branch, product business, service center etc.). You act as a Project Leader to generate new ideas in driving and monitoring project progress in a quality manner. In addition, you are required to manage new fintech development and other innovative projects to ensure the effective launch of digital transformation for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, digital development, project management or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in project management in retail banks with excellent knowledge in managing digital projects is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, innovative mind with Agile project management skills.
- Holder of Six Sigma, PMP and other relevant qualifications is highly preferred.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.