About our client:
Our client is a leading HK listed property developer focuses on Property development, investment and sales with projects ranging from industrial spaces, residential units, commercial leasing and office rentals to hotels in Hong Kong and China. Due to business expansion plan, there is a hiring needs of Project Manager for Hong Kong team.
About your role:
- Responsible for the overall implementation of residential construction projects from land potential feasibility at land bidding stage to completion of construction, coordination for sales launch and estate managements, all aspects during these phases of the projects.
- Key phases including lands rezoning applications; government lands bidding process; consolidate design of the development among professional parties within the Corporate
- Establish and lead the professional consultancy teams; tender for contractors; supervise statutory submissions and monitor construction progress;
- Control construction programme and budget; coordination for sales launch
- monitor handover of completed projects and estate maintenance within defects liability period.
- Member of a recognized professional institution in the Architecture industry preferred,
- Minimum 10 years of experience in architects with solid design experience. Strong knowledge in overall design, detailing and use of materials,
- Experience in project and design management, with experiences in architectural office preferred,
- Solid experience in hand sketches and strong in formulating design concepts to project implementation,
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written English, Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.