My client is a renown retail clothing company which designs, manufacturers and retails apparel, footwear and accessories. You will be responsible for lead and manage the research and development activities in womenswear woven.
- Develop and implement the company's R&D strategy for apparel products
- Lead the development of new and innovative apparel products by conducting market research, identifying trends and collaborating with cross- functional teams
- Establish quality standards and guidelines for apparel products, ensuring that they meet customer expectations and comply with industry regulations
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to identify and source high- quality materials and components
- Work closely with the product development and sourcing team sto optimize costs without compromising product quality
- Degree in related discipline
- Proven experience in apparel R&D, product development or related roles within the apparel industry
- Strong knowledge of apparel manufacturing processes, materials and quality standards
- Familiarity with textile testing and evaluation methods
- Excellent project management skills, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cecilia Ng at +852 3180 4940 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.