ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants in Hong Kong to assist our clients in locating the right talents for their business. It is a 360 role where you will learn to be a true business partner to your candidate and client - providing appropriate candidates and market knowledge to your clients. You will communicate with your candidates to have a better understanding of their career motivations and how we can assist.
A 1-2 year structured training program on soft, hard and technical skills will be provided to consultants who have no or little recruitment experience. We will also work together towards your career progression at KOS.
What we will accomplish together:
- Work closely with your leaders to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting cycle across a variety of open roles
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Stay active with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions
What we look for from the successful applicants:
- Degree holder in any discipline, including but not limited to Business Administration, Finance, Education, Arts, IT, Engineering, Construction, Supply Chain & Logistics, Public Health, etc.
- 0-5 years of work experience (fresh graduates welcome), ideally in sales, business development, recruitment or HR
- Strong Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Exposure in Mainland China would be a strong advantage for certain industry coverage (e.g. IT, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Financial Services, etc.)
- Self-driven, good communication skills as well as commercial acumen
- Strong ethics and a collaborative spirit
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for discovering untapped talent and finding promising careers for individuals