- Perform human resources functions including recruitment (including back office, frontline and blue collar roles) and staff relations
- Handle whole recruitment cycle from searching, interview arrangement, onboarding to offboarding
- Establish good relationship with key accounts and develop new business with new clients
- Drive the recruitment plan and handle the employment cycle to support business growth
- Ensure all Human Resources and administrative aspects are well in place
- Source and recruit candidates by using the database, network, and professional networking events
- Perform ad hoc project as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline
- 1-2 years' relevant working experience in human resources
- fresh graduates will also be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, well organisational skill
- Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance
- Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.