About the Client :
Our client is US-based MNC providing product wholesale and trading. Their corporate office in Hong Kong is now looking for a Senior Accountant to handle general accounting duties, month-end closing and reporting.
About the Role :
- Report to Finance Manager and headquarter.
- Handle accounting operation and month-end closing.
- Responsible for finance and management reporting.
- Involve in preparing budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in sizable accounting firm or commercial.
- Qualified Accountant of HKICPA or equivalent is a must.
- Detail-minded, independent and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.