About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based, start-up multi-brands casual dining restaurant group. With their continuous expansion plan, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre incumbent to join them as a Relationship Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support the integrated media communications programs, to strengthen the restaurants' brand image. You will also develop new KOL network while maintaning excellent relationship with media, KOL and key influencers to maximize the company's PR mileage for positive news and mitigate potentially negative issues. Additionally, you will work closely with PR team to organize media events for restaurant pre-opening and new product launches.
- Minimum 5 years' food and beverage industry PR experience
- Degree holder in Communication, Public relations or related disciplines
- Solid experience in KOL engagement
- Possesss strong media, key influencers and KOLs connection
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influential and social skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bodhi Wong at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.