About the Client
Our client is a US-listed medical device company known for manufacturing innovative top-notch medical technologies to save patients around the world. As their buiness is rapidly growing, they are now seeking for a Clinical Specialist to join their team.
About the Role
- Provide clinical education at catheterization lab in HA and private hospitals
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales consultant to HCPs
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing and new clients
- Handle ad hoc client inquiries when needed
- University's Degree in Sciences/Nursing/Biomedical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience working at a medical device company, or as a Registered Nurse
- Case support experience in operating theater, or catheterization lab is a pre-requisite for this role
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.