Our clinet is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of toys, gifts, gaming, music, comsumer products, etc... They operate in over 30 locations and their products are available in over 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and ecommerce companies.
- Manage and maintain good business relationship with South Korea Distributors
- Develop and implement appropriate sales strategies to boost the market exposure in South Korean Market
- Monitor the market sales performance, review with distribution partner with suggestions, and identify potential business opportunity to maximize the sales opportunity
- Liaise with various functional teams on sales and marketing strategies
- Prepare regular sales reports and forecast analysis
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree Holder or above in Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales or distribution management experience, experience in Korean Market is a MUST
- Toys, Kids Products, Mothercare Products background is highly preferred
- Proven track record of establishing business partnership and managing distributors
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.