Our client is one of the leading retail bank in Hong Kong, currently building a new team within Retail Risk & Compliance Control Department focus more on governance.
- To lead a team to develop control framework over investment and insurance transactions of branch and online channels
- To review the sample checking results of investment and insurance transactions so as to ensure selling activities are conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- To perform assessment and gap analysis to ensure proper control measures are in place to mitigate compliance risk associated with all channels
- To handle enquiries from regulators
- To conduct reviews on non-compliance cases and recommend measures and controls to prevent recurrence
- University graduate
- Preferable over 8 years' experience in banking sector with at least 5 years in managerial role covering the following:
- At least 3 years' exposure in compliance, internal control or audit;
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/codes/guidelines applicable to personal banking
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.