- Work closely with the Project Manager to manage and execute the project, ensuring that it is completed within the committed schedule, budget, and scope for successful project delivery
- Ensure smooth project operations, Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, such as vendors and contractors
- Control and supervise overall project activities, including monitoring and reviewing project progress, communicating with stakeholders regularly, and preparing regular reports
- Work closely with the Project Manager on daily project administration and attend site meetings
- Prepare project internal documents and budget approvals during the project lifecycle
- Provide administration support and arrange ad hoc tasks as assigned by the line manager
- Higher Diploma or above in building studies, project management, building surveying, or related disciplines from a recognized institution
- 3-4 years of solid experience in interior fitting-out work, preferably from a sizable organization
- Well-organized, detail-minded, with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience using Google Applications and AutoCAD is preferable
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.