About Our Client
As a sizeable and reputable conglomerate in Hong Kong, our client engages in businesses including property construction and management, asset management, etc. The firm is now looking for a responsible and competent Senior Company Secretarial Officer to aid their day-to-day business operation.
About The Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will:
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters, including listing rule compliance, transactions and M&As, announcements, board meetings, and other company secretarial duties;
- Advise appropriate parties on Corporate Governance requirements and ensure compliance with the statutes and regulations;
- Participate in annual general meetings and events, and offer administrative assistance, such as taking notes and drafting minutes;
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree holder of related disciplines and Associate Member of the HKCGI with at least 7 years of experience, preferably gained from in-house environments in sizable listed companies.
- Candidates with less years of experience may be considered for officer role.
- Hands-on experience with the full spectrum of company secretarial matters.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- A team player who is organised, compliant with great attention to details.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derry Lau at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.