About the company:
My client is a leading provider of high quality home appliances and homeware products.
- Provide strategic direction and technical leadership to the engineering team, guiding them in product development, design, and manufacturing processes
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from concept to commercialization, ensuring the development of innovative and high-quality products
- Collaborate closely with other departments, such as design, manufacturing, and quality assurance, to ensure seamless integration of engineering efforts with overall business objectives
- Continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes, methodologies, and tools to enhance efficiency, productivity, and quality in product development and manufacturing
- Establish and maintain robust quality assurance processes to ensure that all products meet or exceed industry standards and customer expectations.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, industry trends, and competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years experience in engineering roles, preferably with home/ electronic appliances, with at least 5 years in a leadership or managerial position
- Strong knowledge and expertise in engineering principles, product design, materials science, manufacturing processes, and quality assurance
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing engineering teams, with the ability to inspire, motivate, and develop talent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cecilia Ng at +852 3180 4940 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.