Senior Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate and they are expanding their retail business portfolio. With new acquisitions and business partnership formation, they are targeting the SE Asia market for the expansion and recruiting a seaoned finance business partner to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Brand General Manager as well as Group Finance, you will be responsible for full spectrum of accounting and finance duties. You will oversee month-end closing. You will establish policies and procedures. You will lead budgeting, forecasting and prepare management reports to facilitate management's decision making. You will be a finance business partner, conducting scenario analysis to support business development in APAC. You will liaise with external parties such as auditors, bankers and lawyers. You will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of related accounting and finance experience
- Experience in retail/wholesale/ecommerce is required
- APAC/ SE Asia finance experience is required
- Knowledge of oversea entity set-up, system implementation, taxation is an advantage
- Proactive, hands-on, able to cope with changes and multi-task
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.