About the Client
Our client is a leading, government funded university offering tertiary education at their campuses in Hong Kong. To cope with the long term development plan for the university, a rare opportunity has arisen, and they are now hiring a Senior Fundraising Manager to join their ever expanding team.
- Responsible for leading the fundraising team to implement the planned activates and manage the donation operations and compile report
- Liaise with internal departments in relations to fundraising events
- Engage donors and solicit donations by planning and executing fundraising events and activities
- Responsible for preparing related materials including proposal, PPT, fundraising collaterals for the donors and potential partners
- Create new opportunities from seeking new partnerships with corporate companies to increase number of donors and boost number of participation to charity campaigns
- Minimum 8 year event management and/or fundraising experience in any industries
- Bachelor's degree holder in any discipline
- Result-driven, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Experience working in NGOs, educational institutions or agency would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Janise Chow at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.