- Responsible for full spectrum of C&B operations including but not limited to payroll calculation, MPF administration, taxation, leave management, etc.
- Support managers in accounts servicing
- Manage and maintain data in HRIS system, employee's personnel data and leave records, etc.
- Provide full range administration support, e.g. draft employment contract, assist staff engagement events, filing, data entry and reports preparation
- Support the invoicing process
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years related experience in Human Resources
- With sound knowledge on employment and compensation ordinance
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Attention to details and sensitive to numerical
- Good communication skills and team player
- Good PC skills and proficiency in Excel
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.