Senior Investment Product Manager (Bank - Funds / Securities)
- Product development plan and product due diligence
- Sound investment project experience
- Selling process and marketing campaign
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Senior Product Manager for their Investment Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Investment Product, you are responsible for formulating and developing product plans of Investment Products and related new product projects. You have to manage product development, system implementation, digital initiatives and sales channel management in achieving business targets. You will suggest product selling process and perform product due diligence and regulatory review to ensure the smooth launch of Investment products. You are required to support marketing strategy and develop marketing programs to achieve business growth. In addition, you will conduct market forecast and provide insights from sales analysis to maximize business profit.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Investment Product Development in retail banks with good product knowledge in Funds or Securities is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in investment product design, product due diligence and regulatory requirements.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and digital project management.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.