About the client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with business in Hong Kong, China and Europe. In order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for an Senior IT Manager, Digital Technology to join their management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will provide enterprise direction for the group IT application and transformation strategies while working with key stake holders to establish appropriate vision to uplift their business and digital platform. As a team lead, you will drive partners' engagements leading to new innovation and showcase references of how these new technologies, analytics and e-platforms can enhance operation efficiency through digital transformation. Your work involves leading the planning and implementation of ERP and infrastructure strategies to support a centralized operation; achieving more cost-effective and cost-beneficial enterprise-wide information technology operations; providing effective strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and high-level coordination of the information and technology systems. Lastly, facilitate technology-visioning between executive leadership staff, management, vendors, and other resources internal and external to the organization.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 12 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, including digital platform, application and infrastructure
- Strong management and leadership skills, including coaching, consensus building, and ability to effectively manage resources to address
- Knowledge of enterprise technology and in depth knowledge of cloud adoption will be a plus
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors and IT management
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.