About our client
Our client is a securities firm with a solid company foundation and reputation in the market, and they are now looking for a Senior IT Officer/IT Manager with good experience in IT operations in the financial sector.
About the role
- Maintaining and supporting business operations in the IT sector, such as trading systems, Broker Supplied Systems, internal network issues, infrastructure health checking, etc.
- Providing L1/2 support to office users on the network and helpdesk issues while necessary, and escalating issues to relevant parties
- Managing and working with vendors on L2 infrastructure tasks, such as configuration, health checking, troubleshooting, backup, patching, etc.
- Engaging in system-related projects and cooperating with internal stakeholders and vendors to deliver successful implementation
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, including IT inventory control, incident management planning
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field is a must
- 3-5 or above years experience of relative working experience; With IT support/management experience in securities company is definitely a plus
- Familiar with market data/trading systems is an advantage
- Experience in system administration on O365/AD/Windows Server
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as Cisco products, LAN/WAN, Firewall, VPN, etc.
- Familiar with financial-related security frameworks and compliance (e.g., HKEX/SFC)
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE is a plus
- A good team player with a proactive attitude to working with internal stakeholders and IT team members
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with better experience would be considered to be IT Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.