About the role
- Providing daily technical support and handling requests from end-users in a timely manner
- Setting up and maintaining office IT equipment to secure daily operation
- Providing first-tier network support
- Setting up and maintaining computer/telephone/conference-meeting-related system
- Providing training for end-users on the application of IT resources
- Launching IT projects and troubleshooting by cooperation with other IT teams
- Liaising with vendors to solve IT hardware/software issues
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of related L1 user support working experience
- Familiar with mainstream office IT resource setup(e.g., network infrastructure/desktop software/telephone & conference system)
- Experience in AD, O365, printing solutions, Windows OS desktop, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proactive team player
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.