About the client
Our client is a renowned corporation in Hong Kong. Due to team expansion, they are looking for a new (Senior) IT Support Engineer to join their team for their local L1/2 IT support issues.
About the role
- Providing L1/2 technical support to users in a remote or on-site format
- Performing system administration tasks, such as patching, backup & restore and troubleshooting, etc.
- Working with team members on escalated issues and infrastructure project delivery
- Escalating technical issues to relevant vendors or teammates when needed
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, such as documentation, user training programs, IT inventory management, etc.
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, engaging in IT support
- Knowledge of L1/2 IT support on mainstream office technologies, such as desktop, AD/exchange server, Windows/Linux server, O365, WIFI, LAN/WAN, etc.
- With good communication, problem-solving skills and a team working spirit
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.