Senior Manager, Affluent Segment & Development (Bank - Local & Cross Border)
- Develop affluent segment strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and development
- Good knowledge in both local and cross border banking markets
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Affluent Segment & Development team.
About the role
Reporting to the Segment Development Division Head, you will develop and implement customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for driving affluent segment (both local and cross border). You have to formulate online / offline segment growth strategies and marketing programs aiming at acquiring new and retaining existing customers. To drive segment business, you are responsible for exploring business network and expanding customer channels to grow customer base to facilitate front line selling. You are required to conduct tactical business plans to enhance local and mainland customer engagement. In addition, you will perform segment portfolio analysis, market forecast and generate new ideas in improving customer experience to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' of experience in Affluent Segment Management in retail banks.
- Sound knowledge in customer management and marketing strategy is required.
- Good networking and connection to enhance customer base and sales channels is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, communications and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.