Senior Manager Business Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a leading mass retailer and they promote innovative omnichannel strategies. To cope with their business needs, they are currently recruiting a Senior Manager Business Analysis to join their FP&A team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for conducting business analysis for their online sales performance. You will provide weekly business updates to management to facilitate decision making. You will partner up with sales and marketing team and provide analysis support for promotion campaigns. You will involve in process/workflow enhancement as well as any internal transformation initiatives. You will prepare presentation materials for board meetings and also highlight market trend, risks and opportunities, to key stakeholders of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management
- At least 10 years of experience in FP&A; country finance experience is preferred
- Strong finance business partner with track record in driving business growth/product launch/special projects
- Retail/FMCG/F&B industry experience is an advantage
- Commercially savvy, agile, self-driven and independent
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong Excel skills for modelling and PPT skills for presentation
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.