Senior Manager, Card Marketing and Partnership (Bank)
- Formulate card marketing campaigns
- Develop card partnership strategy
- Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank with extensive branch networks in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Card Marketing and Partnership position.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will formulate card marketing strategy to achieve the growth of card business. You have to suggest new initiatives in driving card penetration, usage and customer base to increase business profitability. You are required to develop partnership with card merchants by organizing joint promotion programs and liaising privileged offer to leverage the benefits from promotion programs. You need to assist product, communications and digital departments in launching new digital payment projects and card campaigns. In addition, you will manage marketing budget, fulfillment and pre & post campaigns analysis to achieve business goals effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in card marketing in banks, with solid experience in partnership development.
- Solid knowledge in managing digital projects and digital marketing is essential.
- Strong business sense, good project skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.