About the Client
Our client is a prestigious hotel group with international presence. They believe in providing the best customer experience to their customers and members of their loyalty program. With their commitment to improve their member's journey and experience, they are now inviting a Senior Marketing Manager for their global rewards team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Head of Loyalty Program Operations, you will manage the full lifecycle of the group's loyalty program including member's onboarding, retention and conversion. Working closely with your team, you will create targeted member's segmentation marketing and communications strategies to engage members, improve member's journey and drive O2O sales revenue. You will manage global marketing budget and allocate budget based on team's accountability. Most importantly, you will take lead on agency briefs to ensure optimal delivery of marketing objectives is achieved.
- Minimum 8 years' loyalty program management experience, ideally on a regional or global level
- Bachelor's degree holder Business Management, Marketing, or Communications related disciplines
- Creative thinker, analytical with exceptional problem solving abilities
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence senior leadership team
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.