About our Client
Our client is a renowned and highly reputable listed company managing a wide range of shopping malls and retail projects that combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business. With the continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and leading a small team, you will manage marketing campaigns and business development for shopping malls and company's mobile apps. You will oversee PR and marketing activities including ATL, BTL, communication strategy, press materials and media pitching. You will identify opportunities and develop customer acquisition initiatives to achieve business goals. You will work closely with IT / Digital team to manage mobile apps development. You will develop promotion strategy for new user acquisition and enhance customer journey to increase mobile apps usage as well as drive traffic to the shopping malls. You will also manage multiple external vendors on different projects and participate in ad hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of marketing experience in PR, promotion campaigns and mobile apps
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- Excellent command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.