About the Client
Our client is a US listed medical device company with a long heritage for providing innovative surgical device and instruments to hospitals around the world. To cope with their expansion plans in Asia, they are now inviting a Senior Medical Affairs Associate to join their Asia Pacific's regional team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Associate Medical Affairs Director of Asia, you will establish medical partnership to external and internal customers. Working closely with regional team members, you will engage regional HCP to deliver clinical and scientific knowledge and awareness of company's products. Lastly, you will provide training and consultation to internal stakeholders such as sales & marketing teams to ensure key medical messages are delivered.
- Minimum bachelor's degree holder in science related discipline, master's degree or PhD is highly preferred
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience working in a multinational pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device company
- Previous regional project management or regional working experience is pre-requisite for this role
- Cardiology and/or oncology therapeutical area knowledge is highly preferred
- Experience in clinical study management with strong knowledge of GCP
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and influential skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Traveling is required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.