About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong-based food and beverage group with international business developments in retail, manufacturing, distribution and catering. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Senior Operations Manager to oversee their multi-branded restaurants in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of the Department, and leading a team of 200, you will manage the catering business of a multi-unit restaurant business with Chinese, Western and Japanese cuisine restaurants. You will oversee the day-to-day front-line operations for all outlets to ensure the best service standards are delivered at all restaurants. You are responsible for talent recruitment, and staff training for the operations team. Lastly, you will also manage the P&L of the business, and to ensure monthly and annual budgets are achieved.
- Minimum 5 years of restaurant operational experience, ideally with xperience with overseeing multi-cuisine and outlet restaurants
- Restaurant pre-opening experience is highly preferred
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Operations Director
- Strong leadership, problem solving with a can-do attitude
- Energetic, outgoing and good-natured personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both externally and internally
- Self-motivated, kind and able to work with grace under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.