About the Client
Our client is accredited as one of Hong Kong's 100 most Influential Brands, with a vast portfolio of both Retail and Food and Beverage outlets, they are now looking for a Senior Operations Manager who is passionate about F&B to join their ever growing team.
About the role
Assisting the General Manager on staff retention and assisting in new staff recruitment, whilst providing coaching and training for front of house team, creating a positive and supportive work environment for all staff. You will require the ability to oversee the P&L across all stores, be versatile in order to multi-manage the different styles of F&B outlets. You will work hand in hand with all the FOH staff to ensure that service and food's quality meets the requirement of the restaurants. You, when required, will attend regular client meeting and proposes new ideas for menu review and partners with the marketing D\department to launch seasonal promotion and marketing campaign.
- Possess at least 8-10 years of management experience with at least 4 years of leadership experience managing multi-unit restaurants
- Has an in depth knowledge of Japanese food
- Experience in starting up new restaurant is an advantage
- Reasonable and well-communicated leader and team player
- Passionate about people management and coaching juniors
- Familiar with HACCP implementation